[HAX] CLAN


 
PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Well, I got bad news for everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonny101
3-Star General
3-Star General
avatar

Male Number of posts : 587
Age : 26
Location : Los Angeles, California
Career : High School Student
Mood : Psyched!
Psp Model : Phat
Firmware : 3.80 M33-5
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Well, I got bad news for everyone   Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:01 pm

Ok, there's only bad news to come so here it is, I was done with the EU and JP supersave, all the best top notch soldiers and best online units you can think of, I made the game save a duplicate and when I tried them online with my little bro, here it is, 83% percent of the soldiers are freezing ones and the other 17% are either the uniques or some rookie soldiers still in need of going through Infinity mission, this also happened to the EU gamesave as well, not sure about the NA ones, need to check them out but don't got internet at my house for a while (modem fried yet again Sad ), typing from my school, I will try them via ad-hoc just to make sure but the supersave ain't done yet so yeah

sorry guys should've caught this earlier Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HAmmered
Captain
Captain
avatar

Male Number of posts : 127
Age : 23
Location : Canada
Career : Being Schooled at the moment
Mood : Angry
Psp Model : Phat
Firmware : 3.80m33-5
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Well, I got bad news for everyone   Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:28 pm

well that just sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
t3hCellPhish
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6
Age : 28
Firmware : 3.90 m33-2
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Well, I got bad news for everyone   Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:36 pm

rename the freezing soldiers. Theres a 50/50 chance of it not freezing anymore if you rename it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HAmmered
Captain
Captain
avatar

Male Number of posts : 127
Age : 23
Location : Canada
Career : Being Schooled at the moment
Mood : Angry
Psp Model : Phat
Firmware : 3.80m33-5
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Well, I got bad news for everyone   Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:18 pm

t3hCellPhish wrote:
rename the freezing soldiers. Theres a 50/50 chance of it not freezing anymore if you rename it.
for reals?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kagutsuchi0120
Captain
Captain
avatar

Male Number of posts : 193
Age : 29
Location : Japan, Shizuoka-ken
Psp Model : Piano Black Slim
Firmware : 3.80m33-5
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Well, I got bad news for everyone   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:30 pm

yeah maybe... also try them in online in diff servers...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dj kojimo
Specialist
Specialist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 57
Age : 30
Location : austin, tx
Psp Model : Vader Slim
Firmware : 3.95 gen
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Well, I got bad news for everyone   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:46 pm

the only way i know to make them to not freeze is by renaming them with nitepr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonny101
3-Star General
3-Star General
avatar

Male Number of posts : 587
Age : 26
Location : Los Angeles, California
Career : High School Student
Mood : Psyched!
Psp Model : Phat
Firmware : 3.80 M33-5
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Well, I got bad news for everyone   Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:41 pm

Ok I'll try and see, well my neighbor has internet, so I'll use her's to get online in mpo+ and try them with my little bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Well, I got bad news for everyone   

Back to top Go down
 
Well, I got bad news for everyone
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[HAX] CLAN :: Social :: Flaming & Rage-
Jump to: